Feature Request--All Versions

dodger PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:07:31 -0700

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:46:03 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 01:47:11 -0700, Paul Wiener wrote:
>
>>What I'd really like is a key that I can hold down while PMMail is starting
>>that overrides all automatic fetches and lets me reconfigure. That's my
>>feature request. Okay, go ahead Steve. Shoot me down. I'll try to take it
>>like a man.
>
> you're not alone, Paul

I'll toss my hat in with Martin and Paul as well.  I'd like this feature
for the reasons Paul mentions and one more:  Because of the way I manage
my mail, I sometimes want the ability to send a message without conducting
a fetch.

- Shawn

dodger@softhome.net
http://www.southern.eskimo.net/dodger/

"[The Nevada Boxing Commission] has declared [Mike Tyson]
mentally fit to beat the crap out of other men."     - David Letterman