Feature Request--All Versions

Roger Lindmark PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:16:34 +0200

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:07:31 -0700, dodger wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:46:03 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 01:47:11 -0700, Paul Wiener wrote:
>>
>>>What I'd really like is a key that I can hold down while PMMail is starting
>>>that overrides all automatic fetches and lets me reconfigure. That's my
>>>feature request. Okay, go ahead Steve. Shoot me down. I'll try to take it
>>>like a man.
>>
>> you're not alone, Paul
>
>I'll toss my hat in with Martin and Paul as well.  I'd like this feature
>for the reasons Paul mentions and one more:  Because of the way I manage
>my mail, I sometimes want the ability to send a message without conducting
>a fetch.

I support this too, but alternatively it would be good if the size of
the attachment could be displayed in the status bar. Ideally, you
should be able to configurate it for attachments for instance larger
than 0.1 MB or your own choice.

Sincerely Yours

Roger
http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... Ice cream is a dish best served cold.

    - Forrest Gump