Changing the font on Message Printout ??

James Dye PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:50:41 -0500

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:14:09 +1000, Christopher McRae wrote:

|Hi all,
|
|I surrender, I've searched high and low for a method to change the font
|(or even the fontsize) used when a message is printed and come up dry.
Is
|there a way to do this or is it fixed at what looks like 12 point
|Courier?
|
|Cheers,
|
|  -- Chris

Here it prints in the same font in which it displays. That is changed in
the standard OS/2 manner, by dragging from the Font Palette in the
System Setup folder.

James Dye                       E-mail:   jdye@niu.edu
Department of Philosophy                Phone:    815-756-4370
Northern Illinois University            FTP: jdye.phil.niu.edu
DeKalb, IL  60115                       Fax:      815-333-0586