Starting PMMail 98 from browsers ?

Roger Lindmark PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:01:59 +0200

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:25:04 +0200, Dirk Marko wrote:

>Hi,
>when we try to start PMMail 98 by clicking on a mailto: hyperlink in Netscape, it
>won't work. Trying to start it from IE 4, it wants to install another PMMail 98 copy.
>Typically, we start PMMail 98 from our home drives in our Windows NT network.
>Does anyone now how we can solve this problem ?

I heard from someone of this list that there are a program NSProto that
works in some systems on mailto: tags in Netscape and launches then
PMMail98.

Sincerely Yours

Roger

http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... I Hate it when I put my $.02 worth in, and get change back!

    - Forrest Gump