Can PMMAIL (win) do this?

Dr. Martin R. Hadam Dr. Martin R. Hadam" <Hadam.Martin@MH-Hannover.de
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:13:42 +0100

 As old-time OS/2 (pmmail) user I don't know much (if anything) of
Windows. Now, I should advise some colleagues about how to use PMMAIL
on Windows. They tried the demo and complain about some shortcomings.
Hence my simple questions - how do I

 (i) start my internet connection via modem by clicking on the pmmail
icon? Isn't there a dialer page? They claim it does not work the way
they're used with Outlook Express.

 (ii) The user had a problem in that she inadvertantly deleted her
account. Actually did so twice. Any way to have this protected other
than by "verify account deletion"? Would a readonly attribute work?

 TIA

 Martin

 Martin R. Hadam
 Kinderklinik - Medizinische Hochschule