problem was: (null)

Roger Lindmark PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:21:38 +0200

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:58:09 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:27:56 -0500, Robb Selby wrote:
>
>>I changed this to presend and it works great.  It even works great with
>>tagline facilities, like Bandit tagger, etc. because it deletes the
>>original message and then you edit the message again and resend it.  So,
>>it doesn't end up with two signatures appended.  Neat script.  Leave it
>>to Rolf again.
>
> not here. While the sending of (null) messages has stopped meanwhile
>(don't know why; the filter notice always came up - and there was no
>other change other than a reboot) - I'm getting multiple signatures
>here when testing by sending email to myself. Could it relate to my
>v1.96?

I get the identical problem with double signatures, but I have named
the filter " NULL  Remove Signature". When the inform user sign pops up
I get a reminder to change to the option No signature that I have. If I
change to this option in the message I get neither another signature
and nor an additional tagline, as No signature is blank and without a
tagmarker for TagIt/2. TagIt/2 is my tagline program.

I have now tested presend and it works exactly as post send. It is
activated after the message is sent from the outbox to the ISP by
pressing F5. Is it ment to work like this?

Sincerely Yours

Roger

http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.