New Features Request - Please read and consider.

John Roti pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 23:32:24 -0400

Hi,

In my experience, PMMail is a wonderful email client, possibly the best
among PM clients.  That said, I find 2 features sorely lacking:

1.  The ability to "Auto-Check" mail with in-between intervals of more than
the current maximum of 3600 seconds.  I manage 15 accounts for different
people and some accounts need not be accessed and check more than once a day.
If it's possible, I would very much like to see the "Auto-Check" option
improved so that the intervals in between retrievals could be made much
longer.

2.  The ability to "clone" accounts.  This saves the administrator of having
to manually set up accounts from scratch with similar settings with only the
userid and password being different.

Regards,

John