Not dead yet...

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:07:31 +0100

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:52:26 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:17:47 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>  Now, to bring it back on topic, I've tried twice to contact Southsoft
>>  about the PMMail upgrades. So far no luck
>
>Is it the view of those who have betas of the next releases that they
>are currently better than the old released versions?  In which case
>perhaps Southsoft should be persuaded to release them anyway to give
>us all the benefits they bring even if there are still also some
>rough edges.

The last I heard from BoB, he said that the current OS/2 beta build
would likely be the release version. I have some issues with that, but
I'm not sure what is being done due to lack of feedback. Certainly
there are a lot of improvements in the latest beta, and no doubt for
the PMMail 99 betas too.

I will continue asking the questions, if they get sick of me, they can
always kick me off the beta list....

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]