Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 05:14:55 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen
wrote:

>Thanks for all the suggestions.  Here's the list so far.  There's still
>room for more.
>
>-------------------------------
>
>Questions for Southsoft about the next releases of PMMail/2 and PMMail
>98.

===============================

I haven't completely thought this thru, but time is
apparently short.

I run both OS2 and Win95 (mostly games). I do my mail
from OS2. Having PMMail for Win95 might be a
convenience if it and the OS2 version can use the same
mail archive/database/setup/etc. So far as I know,
PMMail doesn't allow me to specify the location for
this. My goal would be to be able see the exact same
setup/history/environment no matter which PMMail I
open. (BTW. I would like to be able to do the same for
Netscape - any comments?).

There is also the question of HPFS. Right now my OS2
drives are HPFS. I assume anything Windows can't read
anything HPFS. So if one wanted a common mail
environment it would have to be in 16-bit FAT. Am I
right about this?

Here's a chance to sell me a copy of Win95 PMMail.

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net