Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:52:23 +0200

>I replied to Jimmy that I would send him a list of suggestions and
>questions tomorrow (Tues.), so if any of you want to send me your

The HTML editor in PMMail 98 does not properly recognize the international
characters: if you write an accentued character in HTML mode, it joins the
word with the accentued vocal and the next word.

I already reported this problem to SouhtSoft.

A minor bug: if you create a folder with an accented character in OS/2,
this character is not properly displayed under Windows (there's no
character conversion in the folder names).

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like