Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:38:44 +0100 (CET)

>Thanks, Xavi. That's interesting. So, PMMail98 can read
>and write to an existing HPFS PMMail data base/setup,
>even though Win95/98 does not provide operating system
>support for HPFS. Does that mean that PMMail98 has
>native HPFS support? If this is true, I'll buy some
>PMMail98. But this can't be true, because Win95 won't
>even see the HPFS drive. ... ??, hmmm, unless I'm
>missing your point big time.

No, no... You misunderstood me...  PMMail 98 does not has access to HPFS
drives, it just uses the file system that your operating system supports.
I am using PMMail 98 under Windows NT with the HPFS support installed (you
can get it from hobbes as hpfsnt.zip).

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like