Old dates crash PMMail 2000

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 12:08:10 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 03 Dec 1999 12:28:36 -0100, Joachim Benjamins wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Dec 1991 16:38:26 -0500, Bill McCarthy wrote:
>
>>I've changed my date to 1991.  Let's see what happens.
>
>Your mail ends up at the end of my inbox.
>
>Confusing...

That's why I have "Date and time received" setup as my first Sort
Priority parameter instead of "Date and time of message".  I've
received emails months after they have been sent (oh, the wonders of
the internet) and they'd get lost and buried in the bottom of the
folder if it weren't set up that way.  Besides, when everything is
working correctly, there is no difference between the between the
sorting orders.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com