Colored Backgrounds

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:12:44

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:36:13 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 02:27:01 -0700, Dave in Phoenix AZ wrote:
>
>>I love to be a bit different (in many ways) and using html option in sending
>>PMmail(2000) allows such creativity at least in text font and color.  But I'm
>>concerned about it looking like garbage in non-htlm readers.
>
>Doing such things will earn you the hatred of the majority of e-mail users, even if
>they have "html readers."

Dave,

You can send me an a e-mail with a coloured background and I promise I won't hate you
You could even send me an e-mail with a picture background, (which would simply appear as
an attachment in PMmail because it can't display  picture backgrounds any more than it can
send them), but despite this you can rest assured that I shall not attempt to put out a contract on
you .

The inability to send an e-mail with a coloured or picture background is not blighting my life . I
can't imagine that I would ever need to send such an an  e-mail but if I did I could always use
Outlook Express.

If PMmail had the ability to insert: coloured or picture backgrounds I don't imagine it would
cause sales to double - even if it did I don't suppose the owners would notice ...

David