Colored Backgrounds

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:45:03 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:24:04, David Gaskill wrote:

> Some  of the people with whom I do business use HTML format in their e-mails -
> are you suggesting that to I should refuse to do business with them on principle?
No, that's your decision.

> What's wrong with HTML e-mail anyway?
Easy, If you'd have to pay per time online on a phone line, you wouldn't
want to pay 2 to 20 times as much just because someone thinks html in email
is way cool, would you?

So I just don't get those messages. Luckily I am in the position that most
people want something from me, not the other way round....
SaS
--
  Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at  |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!