Colored Backgrounds

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:38:48

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:24:41 -0600 (CST), Hazen Woods wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:22:41, David Gaskill wrote:
>
>>>OK, that's fine - most of the time I do the same thing but, for reasons I have tried to
>>>explain that, I see no reason to ignore or castigate others that embellish their
>>>communications with HTML.
>
>Where is Steve when we need him <g>.

If you disagree with me but need Steve to tell me why you disagree than the cause of
the disagreement would seem to be a theological rather than practical ...

>But in the meantime, David, don't
>send me any of that HTML stuff, please.

Hazen, if you write to meet in ASCII I wouldn't be so discourteous as to reply to you in
HTML. Similarly if someone writes to me in HTML I think it would be discourteous to
reply in ASCII.

That being said if somebody can demonstrate to me that the use of HTML e-mail
threatens civilisation as we know it I will mend my ways ...

David