HTMLised email

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:11:53 -0400 (AST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:01:40, David Gaskill wrote:

>Microsoft would not have achieved this dominance if their products were the load of
>rubbish that some suggest

I can neither prove nor disprove your above statement, but your logic
is flawed. It is indeed possible for MS to have achieved their
dominance despite their products being a "load of rubbish". There are
many factors involved in achieving market dominance. If you would
like to see a list, try reading any of the lawsuits against or
government investigations of MS.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler