HTMLised email

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:37:00 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:01:40, David Gaskill wrote:

>Microsoft would not have achieved this dominance if their products were the load of
>rubbish that some suggest and, like it or not, in many areas of computing Microsoft
>do now set the standards.

David I think that your logic here is a little questionable...

Quality does not guarantee success, ergo mediocrity can still succeed
despite itself. And I haven't even started on corporate (im)morality
and media managed conspiracy... :)

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... "Daddy, why does he use Windows 98?" "Don't stare, son; it's not polite.... Poor blighter!"