Colored Backgrounds

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:39:57 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:12:55, David Gaskill wrote:

>>    O-bing.  You're starting to think globally here.  Remember, up until
>>recently some countries in the pacific, MAJOR countries, had a blazing fast
>>connection of a *single* T-1.  Yes, that's for the whole country.  IIRC, that
>>country was called "Australia."
>
>I do a fair bit of business in Australia and have no problem with connection
>speeds. Maybe my entry into this market has spurred the Australians to install
>a second T-1 connection ...

[Calling from Australia] Pardon??

Can you define the capacity of a T-1 connection, please?

And when exactly do you mean by "until recently"?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... "Figures can't lie, but liars can figure!"