Colored Backgrounds

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:28:55 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:08:48 +0100, Anders Gjerl v wrote:

>Electricity is a VERY limited resource, and saving some of it has a
>hell of a lot of good effects - too many to bother discussing here!
>Saving on bandwith (or any other resource) is a good thing too - and I
>can not emphasize this enough (imho).

Bah! Electricity is not limited. Electricity is infinite. We just
need to harness solar power better. Or we just need to perfect cold
fusion. The former might give us all the power we could want until
the sun burns out (and then it's all academic anyway <g>). The latter
should give us all the power we'll ever need.

So screw it! Let's burn every damn piece of organic matter we can
find! Why not? Electricity is unlimited, right?

And also, start sending me FOX TV's entire lineup as a streaming
video signal directly to my computer. Why the hell not? Someone will
invent better and faster routers and switches and fatter pipes to my
computer *some day*, right?

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler