Colored Backgrounds

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:11:19 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:55:47 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:28:55 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:
>
>> Bah! Electricity is not limited. Electricity is infinite. We just
>> need to harness solar power better. Or we just need to perfect cold
>> fusion. The former might give us all the power we could want until
>> the sun burns out (and then it's all academic anyway <g>). The latter
>> should give us all the power we'll ever need.
>
>ROTFLMAO! Can I show this to my fellow physicists?

Sigh. Apparently I was mistaken when I chose *not* to include
<sarcasm></sarcasm> tags in my message. Sorry to have confused those
who didn't notice my other messages where I (sincerely) argued the
opposite of the above.

For those who need explicit confirmation: I was being frivolous for
effect. Believing you should waste things because you imagine them to
be unlimited is silly. Nothing is unlimited, at least not right now.
Adding more bandwidth to the Internet might be easier and cheaper
than perfecting cold fusion but it's not free and it's not unlimited.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler