HTML Email was Colored Backgrounds

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:41:09 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:32:48, David Gaskill wrote:

>If I reply to your HTML e-mail in ASCII you *might* think that I was either too
>incompetent or too behind the times to be able to respond in the same format.

That's funny, I more frequently assume incompetence when it is in HTML...

>You  *might*  think that I was, by implication, criticising your choice of format.

It is a format worthy of criticism, when it is e-mail.  That should be obvious by the
large amount of discussion that's taken place here.  :)

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)