Colored Backgrounds (or not...)

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:04:50 -0800

Tuesday, December 14, 1999, 5:23:30 AM, Trevor wrote:
> I can't save the world either but I do have lots of sympathy for all
> of us for the gunshots we're routinely delivering to ourselves.

    As long as that sympathy doesn't translate into some half-baked government
program, have fun.

> Probably. Good old fashioned British prudery might be better to stop
> them from procreating but I guess some God-fearin' Baptist bible
> thumping might do the trick just as well. :-)

    Hey, I didn't need a bible thumping to convince me.  The wretched brats
did it on their own.  What is upsetting me is that if I want to get clipped to
ensure I don't have any of the runts on my own by a mistake in Trojan's
manufacturing process I can't.  Why?  I'm too young and don't have children.
Because of that the medical community and the government have reasoned that I
should retain my capability to procreate even though I don't want it.