Colored Backgrounds (or not...)

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:20:11 -0400 (AST)

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:04:50 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    As long as that sympathy doesn't translate into some half-baked government
>program, have fun.

True, government types are idiots but that's as much my fault as
anyone's. I elected them or neglected to vote against them.

>    Hey, I didn't need a bible thumping to convince me.  The wretched brats
>did it on their own.  What is upsetting me is that if I want to get clipped to
>ensure I don't have any of the runts on my own by a mistake in Trojan's
>manufacturing process I can't.  Why?  I'm too young and don't have children.
>Because of that the medical community and the government have reasoned that I
>should retain my capability to procreate even though I don't want it.

Come on, surely you can afford a vasectomy. Worst case scenario, use
your computer expertise to move to Canada and get a job and get a
free vasectomy from our public health care system.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler