Wish List for PMMail

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:40:06 -0800

Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 12:35:41 PM, Ralph wrote:
> Ahhh, I found it.  I haven't updated it since August but it will give
> us a place to start:

    Also this isn't a complete list.  It looks more like the "release it now,
dammit!" list with minor feature improvements requested.  For example, IMAP
isn't listed.  The ability to have separate ascending/descending settings on
the different sort orders isn't there.

    My new pet feature request...  A Palm conduit.  ;)