Wish List for PMMail

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:24:51 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:58:17 -0500, Agents wrote:

>I am not surprised -- there is a lot of posts irrelevant to the topic of PMMail.  I get the impression that this is not so much a
>PMMail mailing list as Steve Lamb's personal mailing list.
>
>Unless it gets back on track within a day or two, I will unsubscribe.
>
>Hakan

Not really anybody's personal list.

It mereley reflects the fact that this list is populated by erudite,
intelligent, broad-ranging and articulate people who can converse on
almost any topic under the sun!

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... If I've cleared anything up, I'm terribly sorry about it.