Wish List for PMMail

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:38:53 +0100

A lot of things are already mentioned. The items I'd like to see
implemented the most is:

IMAP support

Print support (I know I can print e-mails, but they look terrible. I'd
actually be glad if only I could choose the font of the mail!)

Bug - Filters that move mail, will occasionally move to a wrong folder.
This seems to happen when one creates new folders. It will not move to
the correct folder, unless the folder it "chooses" is deleted. (Does
this make any sense? I have no idea how else to explain it)

Implemented feature (or addon filter) that strips HTML from HTML-mails
;o)

Regards,
Anders

Toggle the fug!