Wish List for PMMail

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:02:18 +0100

>>Bug - Filters that move mail, will occasionally move to a wrong folder.
>>This seems to happen when one creates new folders. It will not move to
>>the correct folder, unless the folder it "chooses" is deleted. (Does
>>this make any sense? I have no idea how else to explain it)
>I haven't seen this.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it
>repeatable?
Well - it is. But I don't know how to "set it up". I have one filter
right now, where I can not move a message to a certain folder. I can
select the folder and click "Ok". When I click on "Edit" again, the
folder selected is a different one than the one I wanted. Annoying!

Regards,
Anders

Toggle the fug!