Wish List for PMMail

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:22:20 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:19:47 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>>Bug - Filters that move mail, will occasionally move to a wrong folder.
>>This seems to happen when one creates new folders. It will not move to
>>the correct folder, unless the folder it "chooses" is deleted. (Does
>>this make any sense? I have no idea how else to explain it)
>>

>I haven't seen this.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it
>repeatable?

Yes, I get it occasionally when I filter possidiscussion digests and
the mail lands in my netrexx folder insteead of my possi folder.

BUT it's not consistent (don'tcha hate intermittent problems!?).

I will try to keep a watch on it for patterns.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Where do people in Hell tell others there to go?