Filter to Wrong Folder was Wish List for PMMail

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:29:48 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:22:20 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

Well, dag-nab it! I just sent this and my own copy came back from the
list and got filtered into the netrexx folder.

That is the first time any mail other than possi has been
mis-directed.
Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG