Wish List Another Beginning

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:37:56 -0500

Disagree, I sometimes get mail message in excess of 5 Mb in size.  With a bad connection the download session may get
interrupted and PMMail will have to begin downloading over again (after I close and restart it of course).  A minimal setting of
one message would solve that problem.

If an ISP has a problem with this, they can e-mail the user and raise the issue.

What is this 4 Mb file you are referring to??

Hakan