Wish List Another Beginning

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:48:26 -0800

Friday, December 17, 1999, 8:37:56 AM, Agents wrote:
> If an ISP has a problem with this, they can e-mail the user and raise the
> issue.

    Chances are they will shut them down for a DoS and wait for them to call
in.  If you have a 5Mb attachment, you get it but it isn't deleted...  turn
off autofetching, shutdown, restart, remote control and delete it yourself.
The chances of that happening are miniscule compared to thouasnds yahoo thinking
it is a peechy keen idea and pissing of a few thousand mail admins.