PGP 5

Thomas Nilsson pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:20:46 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:51:32 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>True. This sounds bizarre. I've never encountered this with PGP 5 on
>my system. Exactly what do you mean "ate your message"?

With this I mean that when I clicked "Send" something happened, a message showed up in the outbox.
This message had a PGP flag, the header of the message was there, but the body had disappeared. The body
was not to find anywhere on my computer in a temporary file on my disks. (That is, especially not where the PGP
temp files are nor the temp directory for the PM mail files. I had to rewrite the message.) The PGP option I tried from
the drop-down menus was "security" / "sign".

Thomas ""Thuben" Nilsson
Email: Thomas.Nilsson@bahnhof.se
WWW: http://www.bahnhof.se/~thuben
For my PGP key send a message with the subject: "Req PGP Key"