PGP 5

Winfried Tilanus pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:41:27 +0000

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:45:20 +0100 (CET), Thomas Nilsson wrote:

>PGP 5 (and PGP 2.6.3ia) is installed on my system.

I tested PMMail/2 2.00 with a setup with both PGP 5.0 and PGP 2.6.3ia
on my system and had the same problems. By then, no one at this list
could help me out and Ike & Bob weren't responding to my problem. I
still don't know wether the problem is caused by confusion between the
executables, by confusion between key-rings or confusion between keys.

I reverted to 1.96a because of these problems, but maybe they are
solved this time.

Best wishes,
Winfried

http://web.inter.NL.net/users/Winfried/