PGP 5

Winfried Tilanus pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:17:41 +0000

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:18:27 -0800 (PST), Rodney D. Myers wrote:

>I found that if you want PGP 5.0 as the default. quit PMMail/2, move
>the 2.63 executables out of the PGPPATH path, and move the PGP 5.0
>executables into the PGPPATH. Restart PMMAIL/2, and you now can use
>PGP 5.0 from the Options menu.

In my case I have the PGP 5.0 executable neither in my path neither in
my PGPPATH directory, PGP 2.6.3 is in my path and in my PGPPATH
directory are only my keyrings (all 4 of them) and de config files.
With this setup I couldn't get PMMail/2 2.0 to work properly with PGP.

Best wishes,
Winfried

http://web.inter.NL.net/users/Winfried/