Suggestion for future version

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:22:10

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:01:35 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>I don't think this is currently in the program.
>
>If a public key is on my keyring, have the option in the address book
>to always encrypt messages sent to that address. Alternatively, if the
>key is on my keyring, have an option to always prompt me whether the
>message should be encrypted.

Having just upgraded to the Pro version and looked at the facilities
for PGP included, I'd love to see similar features added into PMMail/2.
The key management and selection of one of several keys associated with
a given address looks great, exactly what I kept asking BoB and Ike for
before Southsoft sold the program.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails