Palm III attachments and PMMail/2

Art Werry PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:46:42 -0500

When I send attachments from my Palm III to my desktop computer the file
doesn't register as an attachment.

This is what I get in PMMail/2: ============================

------=_NextPart_21

------=_NextPart_21

MQ0KNw0KMQ0KNDAyNjUzMTg3NA0KMQ0KMTY3OTM2MDUzNA0KMA0KIi
QiDQo2NSw

Etc. etc. etc.

===================================

I've set the mime time to application/octet-stream with the extention of .qsh, but
this doesn't help.

The same file sent to my AOL account works perfect so I know it has to be
something in the settings with PMMail/2.

This is frustrating because I've seen dozens of posts about Mime type
problems with PMMail.  Why is it so hard to get it right with PMMail when AOL
and others can handle it right out of the box with no problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Art