Fwd: Re: formatting and addresses

Dave Liquorice pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:19:08 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:17:41 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

> No, not the horizontal scrollbars, the vertical.  If you write a long
> enough message (about 14 lines for me) then PMMail adds a vertical
> scrollbar reducing the width of the screen by 1-2 characters.  With
> reflow this does not affect the reflow.  With WYSIWYG it does.

I always have the scroll bar, greyed out until the message is long
enough. Maybe this is because I'm using Warp3. Of course if you have the
larger window width set to <80 an extra 2 characters shorter when the
scroll bar appears is hardly going to break the bank.

> Remember, What You See Is What *YOU* Get, not what the other side
> gets. > ;)

I found reflow would do the nasty long line/short line thing to long
lines of quoted text, when they contained a hard <cr><lf>. Does it
reflow quotes correctly now, when your window width is set to > 80
characters?

Cheers
Dave.