good editor?

Curtis Delzer pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 19:25:14 -0700

I don't know if my message made it to the list yesterday or not, but I need
some recommendations for good text editors to be used with PMMail98, other
than notespad, wordpad, notepro.  I need one which will handle files larger
than 64K, (hint hint) as an option to be added to PMMail, larger than 64K
editing possibilities since often my Infobeat news files are too large to
be loaded into PMMail's internal editor, I need to use an external one so
need recommendations, ones which are keyboard intensive would be nice
certainly.  Let me know why you use what you do, etc, and why you'd
recommend it.  I know there are editors and editors for every occasion, so
my asking might seem superfluous, but to me it is not, since I've tried
some and need to try some more.  I've looked at the console ops like TSE32,
and have tsepro for dos already registered, but that plays havock with my
screen reader (I am a blind person) going from Windows back to dos, so I'd
rather use a Windows app.

Thanks.
TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer  H.S.