PMMail for Linux??

Mark Paulus pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 08:17:31 -0600 (MDT)

I use multiple OSs, and I like PMMail's interface, and the fact
that I can use it under OS/2 and Win 9x/NT with the same
settings (I have registered Professional version of both).
It would be really nice if there was an XWindows version
available for Linux as well.  Then I could check my mail,
have all my "history"/archives available, no matter which
OS I may happen to be in at any given time.

(This way I don't have to remember, "did I check the
"leave mail on server" for this OS, and what happens the
first time I check mail, but forget to set it.....")

Mark Paulus
v622-0509
F5-0521C
***  Please note new address....  mark.paulus@wcom.com   *****