Netscape integration (or whither Southsoft ?)

pmmail@rpglink.com pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:55:38 +0200

In <199907091049.DAA13965@mailgate.cadence.com>, on 07/09/99 at 11:49 AM,
   "Brian Morrison" <bdm@fenrir.demon.co.uk> said:

>>Thanks you for your well thought out, closely reasoned, and courteous response to my posting .
>>It has certainly opened my eyes.
>>
>[big snip]

>Gents, please could you take this to email, or whatever flavour of
>comp.os.*.advocacy you prefer! Pro-OS/2 I may be, but I don't want to see
>this flame stuff here as well....

Ditto! Some (I hope most) of us just want to keep PMMail running and get
the most out of the program. Whatever OS we use, all of us must be using
PMMail and IMHO that is really the best thing to talk about on this list.

Thanks to all involved.

Regards,

Bruce

Never argue with an idiot. First he will drag you down to his own level
and then he will beat you with his experience. - unknown

        Bruce Boschek - Institute of Medical Virology
        Justus-Liebig-University - Giessen, Germany
         New Telephone Number: x49-641-99-41245
           bruce.boschek@viro.med.uni-giessen.de
                       CompuServe 100331,2566
            Brought to you through IBM OS/2 Warp 4