PMMail/2 and Broken Telephone Connectinons

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:22:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:27:07 -0500, Agents wrote:

>Unfortunately I got a somewhat similar cavalier response when I twice complained about this over a year ago.  I was told that
>this was a limitation of the TCP/IP stack in OS/2...

I received the same response to my complaints, although I did
appreciate the lengthly responses I received from Ike to my suggestions
for possible solutions to the problem.  Heck, at this point I'd be
happy with a kluge which just forced the retrieval connection to reset
after a certain period of time regardless of whatever it was currently
doing.  I'd rather have to re-download a single message then have the
retrieval process held up until I manually re-started it.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com