Attachments Problem Solution

Carl S. Hayes pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:31:32 -0500

I don't think my last message got through.  This really isn't
a problem (since it not mine :-) ) if you can find the message
on your system.

Clean out the INBOX and then find the INBOX.FLD and it will
be the only message in the subdirectory.  Edit the message
and look below the header and message to something that
looks like:

Change the name to anything that you want (shorter is better) and leave the
xls extention.  Save the file (email message) and take a look . . . problem gone
away.

Hope that helps!

Carl