Not dead yet...

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:17:08 -0700

--qGV0fN9tzfkG3CxV

    Well, Bob resurfaced today...  Hope he doesn't mind me posting this as it
was to the beta list, but instead of answering the numerous queries I had in
email and then somewhat rehash it here, I'll just quote the relevent parts of
his message.

----

Hey all,

I know it seems that we've dropped off the face of the earth, and in
some respects we have.  Just too many new things to experience in a
new city.  But we try not to stray too far :)

Anyhow, there's a new build up.  We're getting real close to the
release!

-----

    Everything past that point is really beta specific or subject to NDA.  But
he's there.  :)

--qGV0fN9tzfkG3CxV

--qGV0fN9tzfkG3CxV--