Behavior changes in The Bat!

Bernhard E Krevet pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

I hope nobody is going to mess with the file format of PMMail! It's one
of the things that I really like very much since it gives me the chance
to import, export, move, edit, work with REXX on the files. I create
the PMMail address book on the fly (as I do a phone dialer, Faxworks
addresses etc.) I'd rather buy additional HD space!

;-) Bernhard.

>On Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:24:20 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
>Hmmm, my mail archives are 74.9Mb under PMMail and 39.2Mb under
>TB.  36Mb wasted space under PMMail, 1.4Mb wasted under TB.  Of
>course, that is the tradeoff for going to a database instead of a
>single message format.
>:)

Phone: 707-254-9424
EMail: krevet@ibm.net