PMMail 2.00.015 - Automatic To: field completion

Susan Lewis pmmail-l@musthave.com
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:27:01 -0400

I find the same annoying behavior if I have accidentally mistyped a
character, it keeps popping up over and over and over.  I retype of it
does not seem to clear out the bad one.  I have searched high and low
to find where they store that to see if it is editable, but no luck.

I'd sure like to know how to keep this from happening.

Susan Lewis
Hilgraeve