PMMail 2.00.015 - Automatic To: field completion

Frank Bures pmmail-l@musthave.com
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

I would appreciate an advice on the following:

When I start typing and address in the 'To:' field in the New Message
window, PMMail tries to complete the address for me from a list of recently
used addresses or from the Address Book.  This is extremely annoying
feature mainly because the thing does not keep up with my typing, so that
the result is usually a terribly mistyped address.  I have to go back and
fight my way through the unwanted prompts and typos several times.

Is there any way how to switch this OFF?

BTW, I wrote to the authors of the program, but there was no response.

Thanks

Frank Bures, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Toronto, M5S 3H6
fbures@chem.toronto.edu
http://frank.chem.utoronto.ca/electronics