Proper threading?

Doug McKibbin pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 01:22:21 -0600 (MST)

PMMail/2 (and PMINews) both do not thread 100% correctly.  Too often, a reply to a
message from, let's say Europe, is placed in the thread before the original.  Is there
a way to properly thread them so it is sorted "real time", as if it's a face-to-face
discussion?  Is the notorious TZ problem?

I'm currently sorting by Subject, Date/Time of Message, Date/Time Received.  I've
tried various orders, but none produces the accurate timeline of a thread.  If anyone
has this working, please share the secret.

TIA,
Doug McKibbin