PMMail 2.00.015 - Automatic To: field completion

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 02:33:00 -0700

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:08:40 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>No offense, but then you're not typing fast enough.  Doesn't happen every
>time, but if you type fast enough and the machine is doing something else
>(Well, up to a K6-200, which is what I have now) it'll happen from time to
>time.  :)

I have the opposite problem, I use a mico program and some common e-mail
addresses set up as special function keys but sometimes pmmail drops some of
the letters.  I had to S L O W down my playback speed (nice I can) to not
have pmmail goof it up.   BTW this is on a Dell PIII - 550!

Dave in Phoenix