Proper threading?

Achim Baehr pmmail-l@musthave.com
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:17:33 +0200 (CDT)

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:13:00 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 02:57:41 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
>>    Don't sort by "new".  Sort be recieved date.
>
> which version of PMMAIL are you running? I for one don't see a
>selection "new" in my folder settings' sort priority listbox.
>

> Martin R. Hadam
> Kinderklinik - Medizinische Hochschule
> D-30623 Hannover
> Germany
> Email: Hadam.Martin@MH-Hannover.de

What about setting your PC's clock to the proper DST (daylight saving ti=
me)? In Germany the actual timezone is
GMT +2, not GMT+1, as in your messages. That's why they always arrive al=
most one hour --before-- "being sent".

I.e. your above quoted message can't have been written at 12.13 +1 as in=
dicated since this the time it is right now
here in Germany, and it has been received already some time ago...

This also would help in proper threading ;-)
Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / kind regards / Meilleures salutations

Achim B=E4hr

ABaehr@EPO.NL (office) or A.Baehr@T-online.de (home)