copy, questions

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:03:43 +1100 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 99 00:14:51, John Drabik wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:02:50 -0400 (EDT), Integrated Solutions
>Technical Services wrote:
>
>># Lots of votes for this feature. But for you OS/2 users out there, if you
>># highlight the link and do the mouse button chord click, it automatically
>># copies it for you (on to the system clipboard).
>>
>>Doesn't work here (probably because I'm running one of those utils which
>
>Doesn't work here either, on Warp 4 or Warp 3, and with no such
>third-button simulator, or other WPS extensions.  Is there something
>that has to be enabled in a system folder somewhere to get this?  It
>would be handy.
>
>John

I tried this as soon as I saw the post. Using it now while I'm connected.

Works here real fine on Warp 4 GA no FPs, with a few desktop enhancers (X-File, DTW, Keyboard
Plus) and even a dodgy mouse. Maybe that forces me to click more carefully than usual...

PS: John Drabnik: did anything serious happen about your proposal to resurrect DeScribe? The
program has so much that works RIGHT - it would be nice to fix the bits that don't.

Christian Regards,
John & Marjo Angelico		Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd
Phone +613 9544 8792		P O Box 310
Fax +613 9544 2328			Mount Waverley
Email: talldad@kepl.com.au		VIC 3149 AUSTRALIA
Web: http://www.kepl.com.au
| We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,  |
| His power and the wonders He has done    Ps 78:4                          |

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
.. Read enclosed instructions carefully before opening.